GoalNepal Foundation, a CSR wing of Biba Media Group, has announced support to Parsa district football association.
The foundation will provide 25 original Adidas footballs to the FA. The FA will use footballs to train kids in remote places of the district.
Former Nepal international and former NPC midfielder Parbat Pandey is supporting GoalNepal for the project. Pandey resides in USA.
"We have decided to provide 25 footballs to Parsa FA under heal through football project. We want to make kids happy by playing football", said CEO of Biba Media Group Mr. Bikram Thapa.
Senior VP of Parsa DFA Ramesh Shrestha said they would utilize footballs in proper manner.
GoalNepal reaches out to different district every month to support youth football, women football, district FA, community schools and referees for the promotion and development of Nepalese football.
"We are reaching out to 77 districts in a couple of years. We need support from all to make this project successful", added Thapa, who is the president of the foundation.
Biba Media Group runs GoalNepal.com & KhelDainik.com.
- Birjesh Chaudhary Adjudged The Best Forward Of Lalit Memorial U18 Championship
- BBC U18 Defends Title Of Lalit Memorial U18 Championship
- Lalit Memorial U18 Championship FINAL: NPC Vs BBC Tomorrow
- NPC U18 Beats JYC U18 To Enter FINAL Of Lalit Memorial U18 Championship
- Lalit Memorial U18 Championship: BBC U18 Thrashes MMC U18 To Enter FINAL
What A Free Kick GOAL By Dinesh Henjan Against Lumbini FC