GoalNepal Foundation, a CSR wing of Biba Media Group, has motivated Ananta Youth Club, Tanahun with 20 jerseys, 20 socks and 10 indestructible footballs.
NRN Netherlands and coach Pradip Humagain provided monetary support while GoalNepal contributed footballs worth 500 USD to make this project successful.
The foundation is motivating youth football academy and women's team every month.
Biba Media Group CEO Bikram Thapa said, "We are motivating academies, women's football every month. We are going to different places and this project is creating impact to the club, players and the officials. They are very excited. Our intention is to ignite interest among the kids and help clubs to get sporting gears for training.
"We would like to thank our supporters who make our projects successful", added Thapa.
"We are motivating another academy next month", Thapa further added.
NRN Netherlands president Manohari Sharma said , "We are very happy to partner with GoalNepal.com for this project. We will continue providing our support to GoalNepal in coming days".
Coach Pradip Humagain, who resides in USA, said, "I feel glad to support project launched by GoalNepal".
Biba Media Group owns GoalNepal.com & KhelDainik.com. It is working for the development of Nepalese sports.
- National Sports Council Wants To Host Nepal's Home Matches At Dasharath Stadium But..
- Heat, Humidity and Hectic Air Miles: What Gorkhalis Can Expect On The Road To Qatar
- Aussie International Aziz Behich: Nepal Is Unknown But I Am Sure Our Scooting Staff & Coaching Staff Are Already On Top
- When Will Nepal Play Against Higher Ranked Teams ?
- Should Nepal Fear Against Tough Teams ? - Check Out Training VIDEO
How Should Nepal Prepare Against Jordan, Australia, Kuwait & Chinese Taipei ?