Nepal national team GK Tikendra Thapa has appealed for monetary support for the treatment of his ailing father.
His father is suffering from a chronic disease and needs a bone marrow transplant.
Thapa, a player for Jawalakhel youth club and Dhangadhi FC, said that he needs monetary support from the Nepali football community for the treatment, which is costly.
Meanwhile, GoalNepal Foundation, a CSR wing of GoalNepal, has announced NRs 5,000 in monetary support for goalie Thapa.
If you want to support him & his father, here is the banking details,
Nepal investment bank
Ac number 08305050253550
Tikendra Singh Thapa
- Ilam: Manebhajyang Women & Dipendra Shikhar FC Enters SFs Of 1st Oasis Women's Gold Cup
- India, Bangladesh Declared The Joint Winners Of SAFF U19 Championship
- SAFF U19 Championship: Nepal Beats Bhutan
- SAFF U19 Championship: Nepal Starts The Campaign With A Loss
- SAFF U19 Championship Kicks Off: India Mauls Bhutan
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls