Four referee instructors and a FIFA assistant referee have left country for South Korea to take part in FIFA Futuro III course in South Korea.
Those taking part in the course are Kiran Giri, Surendra Sikhrakar, Gajendra Man Singh, Kalpana Sharma and Bina Shtrestha.
Referees bade the team farewell at Tribhuwan international airport on Saturday.
FIFA is hosting the course.
- ANFA Jokingly Said What If We Chose To Play In Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia ?
- Kuwait FA Boss Reaches AFC HQs To Transfer Thimpu Venue To Elsewhere ?
- Please Don't Feel Heavy; You Can Watch Three Home Matches Next Year !
- DEVELOPING STORY: Kuwait Is Also Not READY To Play In Thimpu !
- Bhutan FA Says They Are Happy To Host Nepal Vs Kuwait At Changlimithang Stadium
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium - VIDEO