Four referee instructors and a FIFA assistant referee have left country for South Korea to take part in FIFA Futuro III course in South Korea.
Those taking part in the course are Kiran Giri, Surendra Sikhrakar, Gajendra Man Singh, Kalpana Sharma and Bina Shtrestha.
Referees bade the team farewell at Tribhuwan international airport on Saturday.
FIFA is hosting the course.
- Sunsari: ANFA Academy Dharan Enters FINAL Of ANFA Academy Cup
- Could A Proper Diet Be The Key To Unlocking Your Peak Performance?
- Jeewan Ram Shrestha Re-elected The President Of Nepal Olympic Committee
- ANFA Should Immediately Announce USD 100/Day Daily Allowance For Nepal Internationals
- Martyr’s Memorial A Division League From Mangsir 28
Exclusive Interview With Lawmaker Gagan Thapa About Nepalese Football