Match tickets for Nepal versus Bhutan have been sold out.
Many people thought that stadium would be deserted after sports council hiked ticket price to Nrs 1000 & Nrs 2000. But sports loving people of Nepal proved it wrong.
Ticketing provider eSewa confirmed on its page that the tickets were sold out for tomorrow's final match.
The final match will be played at Dasharath stadium at 3 PM NST. Closing ceremony begins at 5 PM NST.
- ANFA Releases Players After AFC/FIFA Postpones World Cup Qualifiers
- ANFA Says PCR Test (COVID19) Of 11 National Team Players Negative
- AFC Postpones FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 and AFC Asian Cup China 2023 Qualifiers To 2021
- ANFA Confirms 34 Players To Be In National Team Camp For Upcoming FIFA World Cup Qualifiers
- PCR Test Of 23 More Players Done
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium