The stadium was jam packed but only 11,400 football fans have bought tickets in today's match against Maldives at Dasharath stadium.
According to source, 9000 fans have bought tickets through online and 2400 from door sale. The capacity of the stadium is 15000.
National sports council will keep all gate receipts.
Nepal is again playing against Bangladesh tomorrow at 5 PM NST.
Winners will meet Bhutan in the final match on December 10, 2019.
Pic: Utsav Shakya
- Former Nepal International GK Bikash Malla Appointed National Team GK Coach
- Nepal National Players Start Qurantine Life In Kathmandu
- Orthoplast Rehab Centre Launches Sports Injury Centre; Kiran Chemjong Is Their Brand Ambassador
- Nepal International Abhisek Rijal Endorses Vision Concern
- Nepal U19 International Manish Dangi Playing For Pocheon FC U18
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium