Nepal U15 has landed Kolkata, India.
The team landed Kolkara via Kakarvitta-Bagdogra route.
India is hosting the event at Kalyani Stadium from 21st to 31st August.
Nepal will take on India in the inaugural match of the championship. Nepal’s next match will be on August 23 against Sri Lanka, followed by Bangladesh on August 27 and against Bhutan on August 29.
The top two teams from the round robin stage will play the finals on August 31.
Goalkeepers: Ishwor Gurung, Manoj Dahal, Jenius K.C.
Defenders: Pragyan Maharjan, Abishek Waiba, Pramish Gurung, Ajay Chaudhary, Jan Limbu, Roshan Thapa.
Midfielders: Janme Jay Dhami, Nirajan Malla, Pradip Lamsal, Nitesh Shrestha, Ashim Rai, Bipin Tumsing Magar, Amir Hamid, Mohit Gurung, Nirajan Khattri, Anil Chaulagai.
Forwards: Krishan Adhikari Yadav, Krish Sapkota, Sugan Jimee, Sasank Bohora.
- Sunsari: ANFA Academy Dharan Enters FINAL Of ANFA Academy Cup
- Could A Proper Diet Be The Key To Unlocking Your Peak Performance?
- Jeewan Ram Shrestha Re-elected The President Of Nepal Olympic Committee
- ANFA Should Immediately Announce USD 100/Day Daily Allowance For Nepal Internationals
- Martyr’s Memorial A Division League From Mangsir 28
Exclusive Interview With Lawmaker Gagan Thapa About Nepalese Football