MMC coach Chirring Lopsang Gurung said he was satisfied with players' performance against Chennayin FC.
MMC went down 2-0 to Chennai based club in AFC Cup group E match in Ahmadabad, India on Wednesday.
"I have to say that we could play according to our game plan in the first 45 minutes. In the second half, my players committed just one mistake and they scored. Chennaiyin are, of course, a very good team and they did well.
"I am satisfied with the performance of my players just that they scored two goals in quick succession and they won.", he was quoted as saying by Goal.com.
MMC will play against Minerva Punjab in Cuttak on May 1.
- Kathmandu: COTIVITI Wins 2nd Annapurna Sampurna YL Cup Corporate Nonprofit Women Futsal Tournament
- Vogue Ad & Event Wins Title Of Nepal Ice AAN Cup
- 2nd Annapurna Sampurna Corporate & Non-profit Women Futsal Championship
- Lalitpur: SoftNep & Vogue Ad Enter Pre-quarterfinals Of AAN Cup
- Kathmandu: Welcome Advertising, Muktinath Dev Bank Enter Pre-quarters In AAN Cup