MMC coach Chirring Lopsang Gurung said he was satisfied with players' performance against Chennayin FC.
MMC went down 2-0 to Chennai based club in AFC Cup group E match in Ahmadabad, India on Wednesday.
"I have to say that we could play according to our game plan in the first 45 minutes. In the second half, my players committed just one mistake and they scored. Chennaiyin are, of course, a very good team and they did well.
"I am satisfied with the performance of my players just that they scored two goals in quick succession and they won.", he was quoted as saying by Goal.com.
MMC will play against Minerva Punjab in Cuttak on May 1.
- Kathmandu: 2nd Mid Point Inter College Futsal Tournament On Chaitra 2-3
- Kathmandu: Rehdon College Wins Title Of Nepcoms Inter College Futsal Championship
- PoP Events Nepal Organizing Inter College Futsal Championship
- Kathmandu: Lumbini Cup +2 Futsal Championship On Magh 10-11
- Kathmandu: 1st Budhanilkanta Open Futsal Championship On February 1