Nepalese FIFA referees conducted opening match of Jigme Dorji Wangchuk gold cup in Puentsholing, Bhutan on Monday.
Thimpu City FC defeated Pilgrim FC 1-0 in the opening match. Orgyen Wangchul scored the match winner in 70th minute.
FIFA referee Sudis Pandey was man in-charge while FIFA assistant referee Naniram Thapa Magar conducted the match as an assistant referee. Another FIFA referee Shrawan Lama acted a fourth official.
Thimpu City will play against Nepal Army on February 15.
Ruslan Three Star Club is also representing Nepal in the competition.
Bhutan FA is organizing the championship.
- Nepal Has 25 Plus AFC A Licensed Coaches But Why Its Youth System Is A Failure ?
- Province 5 CM League Organizing Committee Formed
- ANFA, Gorkha Municipality Sign Deal To Build A Training Centre
- ANFA Starts Construction Of Drainage At Chyasal Stadium
- ANFA Has Gone Too Low; No Training Kit For Players Called For SAFF U18 Championship
VERY VERY SLOW CONSTRUCTION OF CHYASAL STADIUM | 10K SEATER