Banke DFA has provided COVID relief of Nrs 1,745 to 43 players in Nepalgunj.
The program was organized at ANFA grassroots football academy, Dhamboji, Banke on Saturday.
MLA Surendra Hamal, Nepalgunj Dy Mayor Uma Thapa Magar, Banke DFA president Bhojraj Shahi, Ward No 1 president Pramod Rizal, ANFA former VP Goberdhan Singh Samjhana and other officials were present in the program.
Central FA has provided NRs 75,000 each to all ANFA affiliated districts. FIFA has provided USD 1,00,000 to ANFA as COVID relief.
Nepalese players, coaches & referees are unemployed due to complete halt in the game.
- Banke: Triveni FC Wins Title Of Dashain Khasi Cup
- Banke: New Journey Club Organizing 8th Open Football Championship
- Banke: Yogini Cup Football Tournament From Ashoj 3
- Banke: Dipjyoti & Janajyoti Wins Title Of Kwiks Inter School Championship
- Nepalgunj Sub Metro Honors Banke DFA President Bhojraj Shahi