Sahara club has made a profit of NRs 18 lakh from 18th edition of Aaha! RARA gold cup football tournament.
The club presented income-expenditure report on Wednesday in Pokhara.
According to club's treasurer Raju Lalchan, the club collected NRs 88,10,366 and spent NRs 69,12709 to make the event successful.
Club president Keshab Bahadur Thapa and other officials were present in the program.
MMC had lifted the title.
- Coach Pradip Humgain Supports Sahara Academy With USD 100
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- Kaski: Nepal Army Beats Sankata To Enter SFs Of 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup
- Sahara Feels Proud To See Its Academy Players Playing Aaha! RARA Gold Cup !
- Sahara Club Honors SAG Gold Medalist Captain Sujal Shrestha With Nrs 35,000 Cash
4th Jhapa Gold Cup Kicks Off; Jhapa Beats Sahara Club