Sahara club has confirmed the date of 18th Aaha! RARA gold cup football tournament.
The event will be played in Pokhara from Falgun 22 to Chaitra 1. The venue hasn't been finalized yet.
Pokhara stadium is still under construction.
Meanwhile, MLA Rajiv Gurung alias Deepak Manange donated Nrs 50,000 to the club.
His personal secretary Ronit Gurung handed over the money to club president Keshab Bahadur Thapa at Dobilla complex on Monday.
The club is running residential football academy with 24 undeprivileged kids.
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
- Construction Of Football Ground Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium In Final Phase
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium