Sahara club has raised Nrs 7,69,411 from Dheusi-Bhailo program.
Club's general secretary Ramji Adhikari informed the press about the collection on Wednesday.
The club president Keshab Bahadur Thapa informed GoalNepal that the collected money would be spent on the welfare of 25 underpriviledged children in the academy.
The club has its own academy at Dobilla, Pokhara.
President Thapa has thanked all volunteers, officials and the donors for their time and generosity.
- Kaski: Indreni Integrated Development Centre Wins Title Of Veterans Championship
- Kaski: LG Association Vs Naya Galli Veterans In The Final Of Desna Chand Memorial Championship
- Dharam Lamichane To Lead Gandaki Province Football Association
- Nepal Police Nabs Dutch Football Coach In Pokhara
- Latest Update From Under Construction Pokhara Stadium - VIDEO
Contractors Are In Race Against Time To Make Pokhara Stadium Ready