Sahara club has raised Nrs 7,69,411 from Dheusi-Bhailo program.
Club's general secretary Ramji Adhikari informed the press about the collection on Wednesday.
The club president Keshab Bahadur Thapa informed GoalNepal that the collected money would be spent on the welfare of 25 underpriviledged children in the academy.
The club has its own academy at Dobilla, Pokhara.
President Thapa has thanked all volunteers, officials and the donors for their time and generosity.
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
- Construction Of Football Ground Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium In Final Phase
- Aerial View Of New Pokhara Stadium Will Mesmerize You - PICTORIAL
- NSC Constructing Practice Field At Pokhara Sports Complex During Lockdown
- New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium Begins - VIDEO
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium