Contractors have sped up construction of Pokhara stadium. They said 50% work has been completed.
As per time line, they need to make the stadium ready in 2 months. Nepal government is constructing several sporting facilities at Pokhara stadium for South Asian Games. The event will be played in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
The stadium is a kind of grandstand. They are bringing modular stands from France and will install them very soon. The capacity of the stadium is 15,000.
Indian company, Great Sports Infra and M.A Construction Jawalakhel, Lalitpur are constructing the stadium.
Total budget of the stadium is Nrs 173 crore. This includes football stadium, playing field and track-n-field.
The event was supposed to kick off from Mar 9-18, 2019 but it has already been postponed till December 2019.
- Kaski: Hosts Machhapuchre Trishakti United Club Wins Title Of Gandaki Province Level Championship
- Hosts Valley Sports Club Wins Title Of 3rd Aman Gurung Memorial 7-A-Side Championship
- Kaski:BT FC, Garden FC, M12 & LG Association Register Win In 3rd Aman Gurung Memorial 7-A-Side
- Kaski: Gandaki Province Level Inter Club Championship Kicks Off
- Aaha Rara Gold Cup Date Confirmed; MLA Rajiv Gurung Donates Nrs 50K To Sahara Club
What Is Happening At Pokhara Stadium ?