Gandaki Pradesh Football Association has decided on six districts to get voting rights from the province for the ANFA central elections.
Friday's association meeting has decided the voting rights of six out of the eight district football associations in the province, including Tanahun, Syangja, Lamjung, Manang, Nawalpur and Baglung. Kaski and Gorkha are the districts that missed out on voting rights.
ANFA had instructed to send the names of the six districts to be represented by May 7. Only six out of the eight district football associations in Gandaki will be represented with voting rights.
ANFA's central election is being held on June 20. Among them, 45 out of 48 districts of ANFA will participate in the central elections with the right to vote.
- Players-Coach Dispute: Coach Almutairi Gives His Statement To The Investigation Committee
- Former ANFA President Ganesh Thapa Accuses Current President Sherpa Of Character Assassination
- ANFA Forms A Three -Member Committee To Investigate Players-Coach Dispute
- ANFA Forms A Committee To Investigate Players-Coach Dispute
- Sports Minister Maheshwar Gahatraj Invites Players Who Left Camp To Know The Whole Issue, ANFA Still Silent
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic