All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has briefed member secretary of national sports council, Ramesh Silwal about 2021 Martyr's memorial league.
ANFA League Committee Director Sanjeeb Mishra briefed Silwal with the plan of the leagues at ANFA Complex in Satdobato, the FA said in a release.
ANFA President Karma Tsering Sherpa, Vice Presidents Krishna Thapa, Shixit Parajuli and Upendra Man Singh, General Secretary Indraman Tuladhar, NSC board member Hari Khadka and other ANFA officials were present in the programme.
Vice President Singh, also the head of ANFA Technical Department and head of Elite Youth Nabin Maharjan presented their plans in front of member secretary Silwal.
Gokul Thapa, head of ANFA Referee Department, also presented a five year refeering plan.
NSC member secretary Silwal appreciated ANFA for the plans and promised full support from the sports governing body.
- Former National Team Interpreter Roshan Tuladhar Hands Over Sporting Gears To Social Organizations
- Another Nepalese Football Player Leaves Country For KHADI !
- ANFA To Have 21-member Executive Committee !
- 19th Congress Of ANFA Concluded; Various Decisions Ratified
- ANFA Estimates Budget Of NRs 85 Crore For 2077/78 FY
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic