Nepalese sports is now in complete standstill thanks to COVID19 threat.
National sports council (NSC) has ordered all event organizers to cancel or postpone the event for a week.
Member secretary Ramesh Silwal chaired the meeting on Tuesday in which the decision was made.
ANFA has already postponed B Division league and has asked all its affiliated districts to stop all events.
It has also canceled ANFA congress.
- Nepal Football Referee Association Supports Two Referees With NRs 50,000 Cash Each
- AFC Grants ANFA The AFC Grassroots Charter Memberships
- ANFA Conducts Fitness Test For FIFA Refereeing 2021
- From Nepal National Team To Referee Associations, Football Community Is Showing Love Towards Referees In Need
- AFC-UNOPS Partnership To Provide PPE, Hand Washing Stations To Nepal Police
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic