Nepal will know about its opponents on July 17 draw to be held in KL, Malaysia.
It is sure that Nepal will compete against higher ranked teams in the qualifiers. There is new coach in the team, Johan Kalin. With his assistant Kiran Shrestha, he has made it clear to the players that only fit players will make the final cut.
Here are the latest pics from training:
- National Sports Council Wants To Host Nepal's Home Matches At Dasharath Stadium But..
- Heat, Humidity and Hectic Air Miles: What Gorkhalis Can Expect On The Road To Qatar
- Aussie International Aziz Behich: Nepal Is Unknown But I Am Sure Our Scooting Staff & Coaching Staff Are Already On Top
- When Will Nepal Play Against Higher Ranked Teams ?
- Should Nepal Fear Against Tough Teams ? - Check Out Training VIDEO
How Should Nepal Prepare Against Jordan, Australia, Kuwait & Chinese Taipei ?