All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) president Karma Tsering Sherpa met Province 3 CM Dormani Paudel in Hetauda on Thursday.
The reason behind meeting the CM was to request provincial government to invest in the game.
Earlier ANFA prez Sherpa had met province 1 CM Sherdhan Rai.
The FA is asking provincial governments to spend more on infra-developments and to support ANFA for the provincial league that FA is planning.
FA president is expected to meet five more CMs in coming days.
Teams from mofasal now have to compete in district league, provincial league to take part in national league.
The FA is yet to publish real structure of national league, which ANFA is planning to host next year.
- Nepal Government Separates Nrs 1 Crore For Mofassal Football Tournaments
- ANFA Appoints Coaches For Various Teams; Bal Gopal Maharjan, Hari Khadka To Lead Teams For SAG
- ANFA's Head Of International Relations Resigns From The Post
- Dharan Welcomes Future Nepal Internationals To Its Academy
- Siraha: Province 2 ANFA Referee Course Concludes In Lahan
New Look Of Dasharath Stadium - VIDEO