FIFA World Cup will be broadcasted in Nepal after Supreme Court decided not to go ahead with the interim order previously given.
The controversy ended after the joint bench of Supreme Court Justices Prakash Kumar Dhungana and Manoj Kumar Sharma did not continue the short-term interim order given earlier that the World Cup could not be broadcast by charging additional fees from the customers.
With this decision of the court, Media Hub Pvt Ltd, which has got the exclusive rights to broadcast the World Cup, has opened the way to broadcast the World Cup football through cable operators, DTH, OTT for a fixed fee. Media Hub has decided that Nepali customers can watch football live by paying an additional five hundred rupees.
Himalaya Premium HD have been given the rights to broadcast the global spectacle in Nepal. Any other domestic or international channels will not be able to broadcast the tournament in the Nepalese territory.
You can easily watch the match via NETTV. Pay via Khalti digital wallet.
- FIFA World Cup 2022: The Host Country Have Never Lost Their Opening Match In Any Of The Previous 21 editions
- FIFA unveils Technical Study Group For FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
- Star Jung Kook of BTS To Entertain Spectators In The WC Opening Ceremony
- FIFA Prez Infantino addresses G20 & Calls For Ceasefire During FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™️
- Global Stars Join FIFA In Launching Football Unites The World Campaign