FIFA officials received warm welcome at Chandranigahapur, Rautahat on Tuesday.
Director of MA service in FIFA, Theodore Giannikos and FIFA development officer Prince Rufus visited Chandranigahapur to inspect the women's football academy constructed by ANFA. FIFA is funding the project.
This is the first residential women's football academy in Nepal. FIFA has funded more than Nrs 4 crore to the project.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa accompanied the delegation to Chapur.
DFA presidents from Rautahat, Sarlahi and other districts were present in the program.
ANFA said they will soon start the academy by selecting the best-of-the-best players from Nepal.
- Football Legend Diego Maradona Passes Away
- Karnali Province CM Visits ANFA Complex, Satdobato
- ANFA Referee Committee Nominates Prajwol Chhetri & Prakash Nath Shrestha To FIFA
- ANFA Prez Karma Tsering Sherpa Tested Coronavirus Positive
- Nepal Football Referee Association Supports Two Referees With NRs 50,000 Cash Each
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic