Tribhuwan Army club has entered final of Hamro Purbanchal gold cup football tournament played at Domalal Rajbanshi memorial grounds in Jhapa.
Tribhuwan Army club defeated Akraman FC, Sikkim 4-3 on penalties on Friday to enter final.
Both teams played 0-0 draw in regulation time.
Army goalie Bibas Chaudhary became the man of the match and received Nrs 10,000 cash.
Nepal Police club will play against Church Boys United in second semifinal match on Saturday.
The championship has a winning purse of Nrs 12,50,000.
- ANFA's Senior VP Pankaj Nembang Supports Mechinagar Municipality With Nrs 51,000
- Jhapa: Kankai Women's Team Clinches Title Of Sukhani Martyr Memorial Cup
- Jhapa FC Enters Final Of District Wide 9-A-Side Championship
- Jhapa: Munal FC Enters SFs Of District Wide Championship
- Jhapa: Srijanshil Yuwa Samaj Beats Dhulabari Training Centre In District Wide Championship
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP