Striker-cum-winger Abhisek Rijal is a promising player who have just made it to final cut to national team.
Rijal said it was proud moment for him to make a place in the team.
"It feels good. It's big honor for me to don national shirt. It's my dad's dream too.
"I am happy to make a place but I know I have to work hard", said Rijal.
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Been Tested COVID19 Positive
- Nepal National Team Shows Love To Ailing Samikchya Magar; Announces Nrs 30,000
- Nepalese Players, Coaches & Former Internationals Appreciate True Heros - VIDEO
- FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
- The 14 National Team Shirts That Nepal Worn In 27 Years
ANFA Starts Maitenance Of Dasharath Stadium Grounds For FIFA WC QFs