All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) and Prabhu Insurance have signed an MoU for accidental medical insurance coverage of players, ANFA staffs and board of directors.
The coverage includes the players from Nepal national team, A, B & C division clubs.
ANFA General Secretary Indraman Tuladhar and Prabhu Insurance's Chief Marketing Manager Samir Tamang Bomjan signed in the deal at ANFA Complex, Satdobato on Monday.
Now the players will be worry free if they sustain injury during league games and the national duty.
- Euro Cup Incident & A Reminder To ANFA, Nepalese Clubs & All Futsal Courts !
- ANFA Marks 6th Death Anniversary Of Former Acting President Lalit Krishna Shrestha
- Who Are The 12 Officials Traveling With Nepal National Team ?
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic