Another Nepalese football player has left country for UAE to secure his future.
Sagar Raya, former Boys Union Club goalie, has left country on Thursday evening.
"It feels sad to leave the country to secure my future", said Raya.
He however said that he has no regrets playing the game.
"I will always love the game", said Raya before boarding the plane to UAE.
Hundreds of Nepalese football players are unemployed due to poor league structure and COVID pandemic.
- Euro Cup Incident & A Reminder To ANFA, Nepalese Clubs & All Futsal Courts !
- ANFA Marks 6th Death Anniversary Of Former Acting President Lalit Krishna Shrestha
- Who Are The 12 Officials Traveling With Nepal National Team ?
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic