All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has estimated the budget of NRs 85,66,42,240 for fiscal year of 2077/78.
ANFA's annual budget has been increased thank to more funding from FIFA and AFC plus COVID related grants from governing bodies.
ANFA's 12th executive committee meeting held at ANFA complex on Monday tabled the budget for upcoming year. ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa chaired the meeting.
Treasurer Rabindra Joshi presented the budget.
ANFA is hosting 19th annual general meeting on Tuesday that will ratifity the report.
Meanwhile, the exco meeting also decided to provide full membership to Khotang, Manang and Nawalparasi East and also decided to lift ban imposed on Lalitpur DFA president Purushottam Thapa.
The annual meeting will endorse the decisions.
- Euro Cup Incident & A Reminder To ANFA, Nepalese Clubs & All Futsal Courts !
- ANFA Marks 6th Death Anniversary Of Former Acting President Lalit Krishna Shrestha
- Who Are The 12 Officials Traveling With Nepal National Team ?
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic