All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has briefed member secretary of national sports council, Ramesh Silwal about 2021 Martyr's memorial league.
ANFA League Committee Director Sanjeeb Mishra briefed Silwal with the plan of the leagues at ANFA Complex in Satdobato, the FA said in a release.
ANFA President Karma Tsering Sherpa, Vice Presidents Krishna Thapa, Shixit Parajuli and Upendra Man Singh, General Secretary Indraman Tuladhar, NSC board member Hari Khadka and other ANFA officials were present in the programme.
Vice President Singh, also the head of ANFA Technical Department and head of Elite Youth Nabin Maharjan presented their plans in front of member secretary Silwal.
Gokul Thapa, head of ANFA Referee Department, also presented a five year refeering plan.
NSC member secretary Silwal appreciated ANFA for the plans and promised full support from the sports governing body.
- Euro Cup Incident & A Reminder To ANFA, Nepalese Clubs & All Futsal Courts !
- ANFA Marks 6th Death Anniversary Of Former Acting President Lalit Krishna Shrestha
- Who Are The 12 Officials Traveling With Nepal National Team ?
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic