Argentine football legend Diego Maradona has passed away at the age of 60 after suffering a heart attack.
The Gimnasia coach had been hospitalised at the start of November, days after celebrating the landmark birthday, after complaining of low spirits and fatigue, reports Goal.com.
On Wednesday morning he suffered cardiac arrest, and paramedics at the scene failed to revive him.
The Argentine national team's official Twitter account confirmed the news on Wednesday, paying tribute to one of the nation's favourite footballing sons.
Nepalese football community is also shocked to learn the news.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa, ANFA officials, journalists, players, coaches, referees, DFA officials and team GoalNepal have expressed their sincere sympathies.
- Euro Cup Incident & A Reminder To ANFA, Nepalese Clubs & All Futsal Courts !
- ANFA Marks 6th Death Anniversary Of Former Acting President Lalit Krishna Shrestha
- Who Are The 12 Officials Traveling With Nepal National Team ?
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic