Argentine football legend Diego Maradona has passed away at the age of 60 after suffering a heart attack.
The Gimnasia coach had been hospitalised at the start of November, days after celebrating the landmark birthday, after complaining of low spirits and fatigue, reports Goal.com.
On Wednesday morning he suffered cardiac arrest, and paramedics at the scene failed to revive him.
The Argentine national team's official Twitter account confirmed the news on Wednesday, paying tribute to one of the nation's favourite footballing sons.
Nepalese football community is also shocked to learn the news.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa, ANFA officials, journalists, players, coaches, referees, DFA officials and team GoalNepal have expressed their sincere sympathies.
- ANFA, Prabhu Insurance Sign MoU For Accidental Medical Insurance Of Players
- Former National Team Interpreter Roshan Tuladhar Hands Over Sporting Gears To Social Organizations
- Another Nepalese Football Player Leaves Country For KHADI !
- ANFA To Have 21-member Executive Committee !
- 19th Congress Of ANFA Concluded; Various Decisions Ratified
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic