Nepal Football Referee Association has supported two referees with NRs 50,000 cash each.
The association provided the said money to referee duo Santosh Chaudhary and Harish Karki.
Chaudhary recently lost his home and land in a flood. Referee Harish Karki's family members were seriously injured in a cooking gas explosion at home.
Meanwhile, Jhapa district referee association has thanked the national association for the monetary support.
- Bagmati Province Government Signs MoU With ANFA For Nrs 1 Crore
- Russian Embassy To Work With ANFA For Friendly Matches Between Nepalese & Russian Teams
- Heavy Downpour Overnight Causes Havoc At Chyasal Stadium
- I-League CEO Gives Presentation About League Development To Nepalese Clubs
- Nepal Vs India: Ticket Price CONFIRMED
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic