Columbus United has lifted the title of Peace Zone championship cup at Akron, USA.
In the final match played recently, Columbus defeated Shangrila FC 3-0. Former Nepal international, Dev Narayan Chaudhary, also known as the “Header King” of Nepali football, distributed prizes to the winners as a chief guest.
Best Coach was awarded to Dipen Pradhan of Columbus United Star. Best Goalkeeper was awarded to Purna Gurung of Columbus United Star. Best Forward was awarded to Ijek Holaner of Shangri-la FC and the Best Defence was awarded to Dilli Subedi of Shangri-la FC.
Osman Hussain of Columbus United Star was awarded with MVP of the tournament.
The champions received USD 5,000.
Tournament director, Billa Aangdembay thanked everyone for the support in making the event successful.
- DFW Himalayas FC Organizing 6th Annual Nepali New Year Cup On May 29-30, 2021
- Japan: 7-A-Side Running Cup 2021 On May 30; LIVE On GoalNepal
- USA: 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup 2021 From June 11; Winners To Get USD 10,000 !
- New Zealand: NNFSC Handovers Sporting Kit To Nepal United FC
- Rohit Chand Wins PIALA MENPORA 2021 With Persija Jakarta