Nepal football referee association has stepped in to support referee duo Santosh Chaudhary & Harish Karki.
Chaudhary recently lost his home and land in a flood in Jhapa. Referee Karki’s family were seriously injured last week in cooking gas cylinder explosion.
The association decided to raise fund through its associate referees and coaches across Nepal.
Interested players, fans, referees and the coaches can donate money in the provided bank details:
Nepal Football Referee Association
Nepal Investment Bank Limited
Contact number: 9841246868
GoalNepal is also providing monetary support to both referees with the help from its supporters.
- Euro Cup Incident & A Reminder To ANFA, Nepalese Clubs & All Futsal Courts !
- ANFA Marks 6th Death Anniversary Of Former Acting President Lalit Krishna Shrestha
- Who Are The 12 Officials Traveling With Nepal National Team ?
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic