The Peace Zone Championship Cup 2020 is set to begin today At Akron, Ohio, USA and conclude on October 11.
Matches for the group stage are scheduled to take place on September 18, 19, 20,25,26 and 27, with semi-final matches on October 10. This season's final will be played on October 11.
Group A teams will play on September 18,19 and 20 and Group B teams will play on September 25,26 and 27.
Tournament's official web page
1. FC Chukay
2. Bhutanese Youth Sports Club MN
3. Beldangi 3
4. Shangrila Youth FC
1. Timai Squad
2. Friendship Fc
3. Columbus United Star
4. Pathari Fc
Match Day 1
Friday, September 18
Fc Chukay vs Bhutanese Youth Sports Club MN
Beldangi 3 vs Shangrila Youth Fc
Match Day 2
Saturday, September 19
Fc Chukay vs Beldangi 3
Bhutanese Youth Sports Club MN vs Shangrila Youth Fc
Match Day 3
Sunday, September 20
Bhutanese Youth Sports Club MN vs Beldangi 3
Fc Chukay vs Shangrila Youth Fc
Match Day 4
Friday, September 25
Timai Squad vs Friendship Fc
Columbus United Star vs Pathari Fc
Match Day 5
Saturday, September 26
Timai Squad vs Columbus United Star
Friendship Fc vs Pathari Fc
Match Day 6
Sunday, September 27
Friendship Fc vs Columbus United Star
Timai Squad vs Pathari Fc
Saturday, October 10
1st Semi Finals : Winner of Group A vs Runners-up of Group B
2nd Semi Finals : Winner of Group B vs Runners-up of Group A
Sunday, October 11
Winner of 1st Semi Finals vc Winner of 2nd Semi Finals
The match for 3rd place will be played before the finals on October 11.
All teams should follow the rules and regulations very strictly as stated in rules and regulations and tournament guidelines.
GoalNepal is the official web partner of the event and it will stream the matches LIVE.
- Japan: Forex Panauti Club Wins Title Of 1st Thai Yokohama Futsal Championship
- USA: DFW Himalayas Club Organizing 7-A-Side Championship Today
- Australia: Beni FC Wins Title Of 21st Oil & Associates GNC Cup
- Korea: Nepalese Community Team Loses Final In Ulsan International Migrant Cup 2020
- Australia: Beni FC Versus The Rising Gurkhas FC In The Final Of 21st Oli & Associates GNC Premier League