All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has recently met senior officials from two departments, Nepal APF & Nepal Police to discuss about the development of the game.
FA met with APF IGP Shailendra Khanal and other senior officials on Sunday to discuss about grassroot football, youth development and capacity building.
On Monday, the FA met senior NPC officials and discussed about the same.
All three departments, NPC, Nepal APF & Nepal Army have their own mini football stadiums in various places of Kathmandu. But they don't have youth football academies.
ANFA prez Karma Tsering Sherpa, VP Upendra Man Singh & Sikchit Parajuli & exco member Madhusudan Upadhaya were present in the meetings. VP Singh presented proposal to the departments.
- Nepal Government Assures COVID Vaccines To Football Players, Officials At Venues !
- ANFA Spokesperson Kiran Rai Resigns From The Post
- ANFA Asst. General Secy Resigns On Moral Grounds
- ANFA Signs MoU With Pokhara Based Charak Memorial Hospital
- ANFA Sr. VP Pankaj Bikram Nembang: FA Fails To Make Bold Decision
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic