Nepal national team called up player, Arik Bista spent dreadful two weeks but is relieved now to see his coronavirus test negative.
Bista was tested positive weeks back when ANFA onducted the test of national team called up players at Patan hospital. The FA however kept the name confidential.
"It was stressful two weeks but I am happy now", said Bista.
ANFA has already released the players from the camp following AFC's postponement of world cup qualifiers.
- Nepal International Rohit Chand: Failure Motivated Me To Work Harder
- Nepal International Abhisek Rijal Joins Indian B Division Club Mohameddan Sporting Club
- PCR Test Of Remaining 23 Players Nagative
- ANFA Releases Players After AFC/FIFA Postpones World Cup Qualifiers
- ANFA Says PCR Test (COVID19) Of 11 National Team Players Negative
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium