Nepal international Abhisek Rijal has endorsed Vision Concern, an outlet for eye checkup and eyeglasses.
Rijal has signed a deal for a year with the company on Wednesday. Rijal and the owner of the company, Krishna Pokhrel signed in the deal. Both parties agreed not to reveal the signed amount.
The company will provide full eye check up and also provide eyeglasses to Rijal for a year.
"I am glad to endorse Vision Concern", said Rijal, who scored in his debut match against Chinese Taipei in a friendly match.
He is also the first Nepalese football player to score a goal in AFC cup championship.
- Team Bikram Lama Beats Team Ananta Tamang In A Friendly Match
- Friendly Match Between National Team Members: Ananta Team A Vs Bikram Team B - LIVE
- Dona Thapa Feeling Much Better Now - Update
- Nepal National Team Members Support Orphanage Centre With Two Projectors
- Nepal Coach AA Trims National Team Squad
Second Training Session Of Team Nepal In Kuwait City