Spark hospital, Biratnagar has stepped in to support Komal Khawas, a football player, whose wife is suffering from spinal injury.
Khawas' wife is now receiving treatment (complete rehab process) at the hospital. She recently had her spine treated through surgery.
Referee Bickey Karki, who is raising the fund for treatment, has thanked Spark hospital and ANFA honorary exco member Rupesh Adhikari for the support.
- Morang: Kerabari FC & Satisale FC Register Win In Dashain Cup
- Letang Municipality Honors Nepal Women's Team Member Indira Rai With NRs 51,000
- Morang: Sundar Haraicha Municipality Honors Bikash Khawas With NRs 1,51,000
- Morang: Kusume Shining Club & Khadam FC Register Win In Dashain Cup
- Morang: Srijanshil Club Organizing Knockout Championship From Ashoj 16
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS