Nepal government has allowed sporting association to start training from Bhadra 1, 2077.
This has been respite to All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) as they were desperate to start National team training for upcoming FIFA World Cup qualifiers.
Spokesperson of GoN, Dr. Yubaraj Khatiwoda said sporting associations can start training from the abovementioned date.
However, government hasn't allowed associations to host matches in front of spectators.
Nepal is hosting Chinese Taipei, Australia and Chinese Taipei at home in the month of October and November.
ANFA will soon announce the date for national team training. The team will train at Nepal Army HQ grounds.
- Former Nepal International GK Bikash Malla Appointed National Team GK Coach
- Nepal National Players Start Qurantine Life In Kathmandu
- Orthoplast Rehab Centre Launches Sports Injury Centre; Kiran Chemjong Is Their Brand Ambassador
- Nepal International Abhisek Rijal Endorses Vision Concern
- Nepal U19 International Manish Dangi Playing For Pocheon FC U18
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium