The Iraq Football Association normalisation committee has announced that the new season of the Iraq Professional League will start on September 20 with the participation of 20 clubs.
A statement said the “Normalisation Committee agreed on the decision of the Competitions Committee to launch the new 2020-2021 season on September 20 with the participation of 20 clubs.”
A draw will be conducted on August 29 as the teams will be playing just one leg against each other.
The normalisation committee previously decided to call off the 2019-2020 season due to the COVID-19 pandemic with the approval of the 15 clubs.
Nepalese football is in complete halt due to global pandemic.
- Proposals For Additional Substitution Trials In Cases Of Suspected Concussion Supported By The IFAB’s Advisory Panels
- FIFA Steps Up Protection Of Female Players & Football coaches
- The Best FIFA Football Awards™ 2020 to be held on 17 December
- FIFA Prez Infantino Tested Corona Virus Positive
- FIFA Secretary General Inducted Into International Women’s Forum Hall of Fame