Cambodia Premier league has resumed.
Preah Khan Reach Svay Rieng flexed their muscles in a 10-0 win over Bati Academy U-18 as the Cambodia Premier League resumed on Saturday after the COVID-19 enforced break.
The win took Svay Rieng to 16 points after six matches played, three ahead of Phnom Penh Crown, who play Visakha on Sunday.
Boeung Ket FC also resumed their season on a winning note after a 3-0 triumph over Soltilo Angkor FC.
In Saturday's final match, Kirivong Sok Sen Chey defeated National Police Commissary 4-1.
Nepalese football is in complete halt due to the global pandemic.
- GWC Announced As Regional Supporter and Official Logistics Provider for FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™
- AFC and AURORA Expand Pioneering Youth Development Programme Across Asia
- AFC Prez Khalifa: The Return Of Asian Competition Offers A Noble Message In The Fight Against COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID Pandemic: Former Iraq International Passes Away
- Asian Football: Football Resumes In Thailand and Vietnam