Two Nepalese football clubs in Australia have provided monetary support to coach Nar Kumar Rai whose daughter is suffering from blood cancer.
Nepal XI and Campsie FC have jointly provided Nrs 39,298 to coach Nar Kumar for treatment of her daughter.
GoalNepal is running a fund raising campaign for former APF women's team coach Rai.
"I am thankful to Nepal XI and Campsie FC for their valuable support", said Rai.
The Rai family has already spent more than Nrs 14 lakh for the treatment. They have appealed football fraternity for the support.
If you want to contribute, please deposit money in this account and send us a receipt or proper information.
- Nepalese Football Community Covers Medical Bill Of Injured Mohan Taramu
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 15,000
- FC Bharatpur 9 Supports Injured Mohan Taramu With NRs 13,650
- Former A Division League Player Anil Gurung & Friends Provides NRs 42,000 To Injured Mohan Taramu
- Liverpool Fans Nepal Contributes NRs 33,600 To Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu