IANS has reported that the Indian Super League (ISL) has made it compulsory for ISL clubs to have one Asian player in their team from 2020-21 season.
ISL is India’s top league and attracts quality football players around the world.
A minimum of five and maximum of seven internationals can be signed by a club including the Asian recruit.
The team also must have two developmental players in the squad of 18.
ISL is expected to start in November.
Time will tell if Nepal internationals and ANFA could take advantage of this new rule in the Indian Super League.
- Former Nepal International GK Bikash Malla Appointed National Team GK Coach
- Nepal National Players Start Qurantine Life In Kathmandu
- Orthoplast Rehab Centre Launches Sports Injury Centre; Kiran Chemjong Is Their Brand Ambassador
- Nepal International Abhisek Rijal Endorses Vision Concern
- Nepal U19 International Manish Dangi Playing For Pocheon FC U18
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium