Lebanese Football Association (LFA) announced on Monday that the new season of the Lebanese Football League will kick off in September, just 10 days after announcing the termination of the 2019-2020 season.
The LFA said in a press release that the top flight will start on September 18 while there will be a preparatory competition for the first division clubs on July 29.
The top flight in Lebanon was suspended last October due to political unrest in the country before the Lebanese FA decided to suspend all football activities in March due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
The LFA said it has prepared mandatory protocol the football fraternity must adhere to in order to preserve the health of all parties.
Nepalese football is in complete halt due to COVID pandemic.
- VAR Ready For Historic AFC Club Competitions Debut Tomorrow
- GWC Announced As Regional Supporter and Official Logistics Provider for FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™
- AFC and AURORA Expand Pioneering Youth Development Programme Across Asia
- AFC Prez Khalifa: The Return Of Asian Competition Offers A Noble Message In The Fight Against COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID Pandemic: Former Iraq International Passes Away