Nepal Japan Football Association (NJFA) has supported ailing football player Samikchya Magar with Nrs 1,03,557.
NJFA started the fund raising campaign in Tokyo, Japan where they collected the said amount.
NJFA officials and Nepalese football supporters in Japan donated the money.
NJFA VP Namaste Gurung, treasurer Akhil Lama, advisor Shivahari Paudel and VP Visal Karki sent the money from on Sunday. Player Magar has already received it.
President Basanta Gauchan thanked everyone for the kind support.
GoalNepal supporters had earlier handed over more than Nrs 6 lakh to the player, who has lost her right eye sight in a freak accident.
- GoalNepal Opens Gandaki Province Office In Pokhara
- Biba Media Group Wishes You All A Happy Tihar
- GoalNepal Wishes You All A Very Happy Safe Dashain
- GoalNepal Starts #StaySafe #StayActive #StayHealthy Campaign
- Former FIFA Referee Sachin Amatya & Former Nepal International Deepa Chhetri Raise Nrs 1,55,500 For Coach Nar Rai
GoalNepal CEO Bikram Thapa's Interview With Radio Thaha Sanchar