Former Nepal APF player and former Nepal APF women's team coach Nar Kumar Rai is appealing all Nepalese football fans for support.
His lovely daughter is suffering from blood cancer.
"Initially, I didn't want to go to Nepalese football community for the support as I thought I could do it on my own. But when we knew the illness was complex, we had no options to go in front of Nepalese football fans for the support", said coach Rai.
More than Nrs 14 lakh has already been spent in treatment and this is on-going.
"I know what GoalNepal and its supporters are doing for Nepalese football. I expect support from you all. This is very difficult situation for me and my family. Your support will be highly appreciated", added Rai.
Some football fans and the organizations have already started donating money to him for the treatment.
Green Nepal FC Korea has sent Nrs 51,000, Uttam Rai and friends have sent Nrs 52,140 from Malaysia, Nepal APF team provided Nrs 32,000 and Nepal APF badminton family Nrs 84,000.
"We need more support. We will be thankful to you for every penny you give for the treatment of my daughter", he added.
Interested fans can donate money in the account of:
- GoalNepal Starts #StaySafe #StayActive #StayHealthy Campaign
- Former FIFA Referee Sachin Amatya & Former Nepal International Deepa Chhetri Raise Nrs 1,55,500 For Coach Nar Rai
- Nepal Japan Football Association (NJFA) Supports Samikchya Magar With Nrs 1,03,557
- Balaju Football Family Supports Coach Nar Kumar Rai With Nrs 50,000 Cash
- Bhutanese Nepali Team Timai Squad FC Donates Nrs 2,25,770 To Ailing Samikchhya Magar
GoalNepal CEO Bikram Thapa's Interview With Radio Thaha Sanchar