ANFA has continued pitch maintenance at Dasharath stadium during this lockdown.
Ground staffs are maintaining physical distance during the work, said ANFA.
The staffs were seen mowing down the pitch on Wednesday.
Nepal were supposed to play against Chinese Taipei, Australia and Jordan in FIFA World Cup qualifiers but COVID19 pandemic cancelled all fixtures. AFC will publish new fixtures soon after the situation will come under control.
- ANFA Starts Discussion With Coaches Through Webinar
- Football Returns In Vietnam As Cup Competition Kicks Off
- ANFA Holds Virtual Class For Its Goalkeeping Coaches
- ANFA Unveils Technical Report and Statistics Of Qatar Airways Martyr's Memorial 'A' Division League 2076
- ANFA Takes Action Against Lalitpur DFA President Purushottam Thapa
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium