Nepal international, Kiran Chemjong has joined AFC's #BreakTheChain campaign to raise awareness about COVID pandemic.
Speaking with AFC Chemjong said, "Let's work together to break the chain and help stop the spread of virus. Lets take all effort to wash our hands regularly and maintain social distancing.
"Please stay at home if your country has asked to do so. I ask all of you to stand by our health care and medical professionals, our true heroes during this tough time. We are together. Let's do our best to ensure that our families and loved ones are healthy. We can start right now by doing our part to break the chain", said Chemjong.
The public awareness campaign on the COVID-19 epidemic, which continues to receive overwhelming support from close to 140 players and officials, reiterates the call for unity in these unprecedented times and promotes the guidelines and best practices put in place by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- ANFA Creates Jobs For AFC Licensed Coaches !
- ANFA Meets With Nepal APF & Nepal Police To Discuss About Development Of The Game
- ANFA Holds Webinar About Club Licensing With A Division Clubs
- ANFA Webinar Reviews Online Reporting System
- ANFA Conducting Various Coaching Courses But Taking Certain Charge
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium