Nepalese sports is now in complete standstill thanks to COVID19 threat.
National sports council (NSC) has ordered all event organizers to cancel or postpone the event for a week.
Member secretary Ramesh Silwal chaired the meeting on Tuesday in which the decision was made.
ANFA has already postponed B Division league and has asked all its affiliated districts to stop all events.
It has also canceled ANFA congress.
- ANFA Awards Abhisek Rijal & Manjali Yonjan With Rising PoY 2075
- ANFA Signs Strategic Partnership Deal With Municipal Association Of Nepal (MuAN)
- Football Legend Diego Maradona Passes Away
- Karnali Province CM Visits ANFA Complex, Satdobato
- ANFA Referee Committee Nominates Prajwol Chhetri & Prakash Nath Shrestha To FIFA
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic