The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Executive Committee has decided to postpone the 30th AFC Congress initially scheduled for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on April 16, 2020.
Following the unavoidable postponement of the AFC Audit and Compliance, Finance and Legal Committee meetings as well as the AFC Executive Committee meeting because of heightened health concerns and travel restrictions, it was agreed that the Congress will take place at a later date that will be decided by the AFC Executive Committee.
- China Constructing Six New Arenas For AFC Asian Cup 2023
- AFC Reiterates Commitment To Complete 2020 Competitions With New Calendar
- COVID Pandemic: Cambodia Premier League Restarts
- COVID19 Pandemic: Marinos held by Urawa as J. League returns
- COVID Pandemic: Sri Lanka Starting Super League In November