Nepal Police club has entered final of 22nd Budha Subba gold cup football tournament.
Nepal Police defeated Machhindra club in sudden death on Thursday to enter final.
Both teams played 0-0 draw in regulation time before inviting a spot kick battle.
NPC goalie Sanjeet Shrestha became the man of the match and received Nrs 15,000 cash.
Dharan FC is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of NRs 10 lakh.
- Prolific Striker Umesh Yangma Loses His Mother To COVID Battle
- Sunsari: 5th Bharaul Gold Cup From Baisakh 11; LIVE On GoalNepal
- Sunsari: Biratnagar Metro Wins Title Of Girija Prashad Memorial Cup
- Sunsari: Dharan 14 Wins Title Of 21st Godhuli Running Cup
- Sunsari: Dharan 19 Enters QFs Of Godhuli Running Cup
It Is Taking Too Long Time To Construct Itahari Stadium